method of research and comparative analysis to identify, understand and compare existing ideas, tools, products or services. Its objective is to capitalize on products already existing internally in its organization and to know the points to be improved for the development of new solutions.
- Data collection
Level of involvementinformant,
ProfileAny relevant interlocutor to be questioned on the topic dealt with
Operational teamA researcher
LocationIn its organisation
AdvantagesPermet d’enrichir de façon significative sa connaissance de la thématique
- List the keywords to search for
- List the stakeholders to be questioned
- List key channels/media
Search for14 days
The aim here is to identify, through various means, existing internal products, services or tools.
- Meet with key stakeholders
- Organize documents, meetings, articles in a research folder.
The purpose here is to sort the information collected to allow for comparative analysis.
- Complete the first "inventory" part of the comparative analysis table
This involves analysing the products, services or tools found in comparison with one's own context and conditions of achievement.
- Complete the second part "Analysis" of the comparative analysis table
Transmission of results
- Add the PST inventory to the search folder